GRANTS COORDINATOR INTERNSHIP
CC&Co. dancers are highly skilled and versatile on the ground and in the air. If you are interested in joining our phenomenal family that contributes greatly to the Charlotte community and beyond, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for versatile dancers (ballet, jazz, contemporary, etc.)
Come warm to learn a combination (studio will be open at 9:00am.
Dancers will learn a contemporary, jazz/hip-hop and aerial combination.
To audition, please send résumé and photo to Info@carolinecalouche.org prior to the audition date.
Main Company and Apprentice Positions
– Must perform in all 3 Season Shows
– Expected to perform both aerial and dance
– Project Pay / Free Classes at CC&Co. Studios
– Experience in Education/Outreach is a plus
– Rehearsals and Performances are August 1 – May 30
– No Aerial experience needed, but you have to train
– Unless you have aerial and dance experience, you most likely will be considered for a Apprentice and Adjunct Dancer Position.
Paid and Unpaid Adjunct Dancer Positions
– Dancers who would like to do 1 – 2 shows during the season and special projects.
– Pay for Adjunct Dancers is determined by casting, experience in aerial and dance as well as availability.
– Not all roles in our shows require an adjunct dancer to perform both aerial and dance.
– Free classes
– If you are interested in auditioning and do not have any aerial dance experience, we highly recommend you start taking classes at CC&Co. to prepare.
– Always see a show of the company you are interested in dancing with.
– Caroline is looking for dancers who are interested in being apart of our mission and vision for a long-term basis no matter what position you begin in. She is interested in dancers who want to continue to push their boundaries to grow their physical and performance technique.
– Feel free to email us if you have any questions regarding your audition.