Main Company and Adjunct Dancers
– Ages 18+
– High School Graduate
– Highly Recommended: BFA in Dance or BA in Dance, aerial arts or circus arts training
– Requirements Upon Acceptance to Main Company: Summer training at CC&Co. in dance and aerial to obtain a level of proficiency that will be specified in acceptance letter.
– Main Company is split into Apprentices and Main Company. These dancers perform in all season shows, tour and perform in special events.
– Adjunct Dancers have strengths in either dance or circus arts and appear in our season shows (1-2 shows).
To Audition: Email your resume and photo to email@example.com. Invitation only.
Youth Ensemble Eligibility and Requirements
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in auditioning.
Youth Ensemble Auditions for 2017-2018 season will be held on May 20 @ 1pm-2:30pm.
Eligibility & Requirements:
- Ages 12-18
- Highly Recommended minimum of 2 years dance experience and at least 1 semester training in aerial with CC&Co.
- Requirements Upon Acceptance:
- Must be Full Training Program student – 4 hours of dance & aerial classes per week. (this will help prepare student for the YE schedule and also help us get to know each of them better)
- Attend min. of 2 weeks Summer Intensive for New Members
- All YE dancers will participate in Clara’s Trip, outdoor festivals, UNCSA Festival (February), Charlotte Dance Festival (March), and a Spring Concert.
We offer internships in dance, administration and production. Please email your resume to email@example.com and answer the following questions:
– Why do you wish to work with CC&Co.?
– What knowledge or skills do you hope to acquire through this internship?
– What is your career goal in the field of dance and/or circus arts?
Summer Marketing Internship – positions filled
Caroline Calouche & Co. is actively seeking a Marketing/Social Media Intern who will be responsible for creating and maintaining a strong social media presence and assist with general marketing needs. We are looking for someone who is extremely interested in social media and is capable of creating effective marketing and social media campaigns to help generate interest in our programs and shows.
- Understand marketing objectives and knows how to design different marketing materials.
- Support with the design and execution of social media marketing campaigns, from the initial planning stages through to final reporting.
- Manage social media posting schedules and create content. • Design creative, visual content with Adobe Suite.
- Develop social media campaigns.
- Compile marketing statistics (e.g. followers, likes, etc.) on success of campaigns.
- Remain current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to social media.
- Participate in team meetings, as directed.
- Understand how to target, follow, and re-target customers we serve.